Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Thousand Ways to The Wonderland

It's beautiful and I'm about to collect this! Yes, at first glance, this something cute has got me psyched to hunt for since it was launched. I have hunted for it for a long time, and I have finally found it! Well, I just do feel proud of having this on my hand. This limited edition logo is such a scarce thing to find just like an antique stuff. So that, it has got to be a special one for me to put it as part of my gallery as well.


I really do appreciate that Aqua take a bold step to awaken Indonesian cultural heritage through this awesome idea themed 'Temukan Indonesiamu' (Find out your Indonesia) that invites all young people to figure out cultural things of Indonesia they proud of. Love a lot how it takes the youths to its 'wonderland'. It nicely presents Indonesian cultural heritage like wayang, typical Indonesian people, and Indonesia's tribe symbols that are very cutely designed by a young graphic designer, Renata Owen. If you are lucky, you could only find this limited edition of Aqua logo in Java and Bali. And not in another district of Indonesia. I call it doing embracing in nice packaging. Thanks a ton to Aqua!

Now, it's time to ask ourselves. What we have to give to esteem cultural heritage? You don't need to wait for being a tourism ambassador or minister of culture and tourism to preserve cultural heritage. It's not that difficult to do. Just love it and you will go for it! Just meet it up with what pops in your mind. If you're a fashion lover, you can simply mix and match your outfits with something hilarious like Batik, just like what our celebs do, namely Jessica Alba, Nicole Richie, Reese Witherspoon, Heidi Klum. If you're a designer, you could do like Renata Owen with her cute graphic design. If you're a traveler, you could make your own travel tale with the amazing heritage site like a phenomenal site Majapahit in Java and whatever else you do, you definitely could take a part of cultural heritage preservation acts! And these are stunning things that may draw inspiration on what to do the acts.

1. Jessica Alba wore batik parang dress. Looks amazingly beautiful on her!

2. Heidi Klum layered her top with batik pesisir. Sophisticated!

3. Renata Owen's graphic design for Aqua limited edition logo. I'm falling hard for her illustration designs. Absolutely!

4. This cultured sports car definitely sweep away everyone's attention on the road!

5. This car has got the cutest of batik!

6. Who wouldn't refuse to ride this kind of cool thing? Sure. I can't help my self!

7. This is just the cutest train I've ever seen. Meet Sancaka and take your trip with Gatotkaca!

8. Beautiful batik wallpaper inside compartment of the train. Doesn't matter it takes a long long trip, it definitely would be a nice trip!

9. Hollywood movie takes historic site of Candi Borobudur as a movie set. This adorable heritage site is described as 'a land of beauty'.

And oh, what about my self? Whatever I do, I love traveling and it always copes with my passion on job I get fired from. This hobby takes me to wonder by wonder visiting places that get me closer to everything relates to cultural heritage. And it's absolutely something I'm overwhelmingly crazy about!

Wherever I travel, as long as it's kind of historic place, I would belong there. I always adore to visit museums, heritage sites, places where folktales come from, colonial Dutch buildings, and anything else like that.

Traveling is something always makes me tracing. Places and things I meet during my trip just make me curious to trace stories behind them. Thus on end, this makes me deal with the ancients and leads me adventuring old building, museum, heritage site, in which every story begins. Well, I just find everything has its own history. So that, the more I travel, the more I learn history of things. It's surely worth the while by coincidence! (I'm not even an archaeolog, historian, or that kind of someone). There is just something accidentally lands me there: my hobby, traveling!)

No comments:

Post a Comment