Saturday, August 31, 2013

Get Lost in My Wonderland!




What if you were getting lost in the middle of nowhere and found these kinds of things overwhelmed the ambience? Have you ever been to that atmosphere? I have! Instead of they make me scared away, they drag my deep curiosity to wander far away!

To me, nothing is wonderful but this kind of something: wandering a hinterland! What I found in that kind of place always gets me marveled since I love something tribal and primitive and they are definitely!

And here are tribal stuffs that you have to keep an eye on!

1. This fragmented wooden sculpture is made of fractured root of Jati wood aged tens of years. Originated in tropical forest of Java. It is definitely my most favorite one in my gallery!

2. This tribal face is uniquely carved following natural shape of cracked wood aged 40 years!

3. That fragmented carving technique reveals its riotous beauty of tribal folks!

4. And this little one is just riotously something cute!

5. This primitive owl made of primitive wood aged over 40 years that has already cracked by its age!

No comments:

Post a Comment